Offer of job positions
Publication date: 31 January 2022
We are constantly growing and are currently building a modern service centre for our corporate customers. Come with us to provide the best service not only in the Czech Republic.
What you're about to see:
- Repair, overhaul and refurbishment - we service a wide range of products, our work is varied and diverse.
- We repair for Czech and international customers everything from small household appliances, fitness machines to white goods and toys.
- Work in a modern environment and cutting-edge technological background.
- Recording and managing orders in our internal system.
- For now, we are working one shift, but in the future we plan to work two shifts (Mon-Fri).
What you need:
- Knowledge in the field of electrical engineering - you do not have to be a professional, you do not have to have a degree in the field, it is important to have basic knowledge and interest in constantly expanding it.
- Logical thinking and manual dexterity - you will repair a variety of equipment and different types of faults.
- Common knowledge of PC work - we record orders from start to finish in our system.
Professional competence according to Decree 50/1978 Coll. § 5,6 an advantage.
We welcome you to have any of the following qualifications: authorisation to work with gas appliances, refrigerants, f-gas, welding exams.
What we will offer you in return:
- Fair pay - earnings are linked to your performance, we pay on time.
- Stable work without seasonal fluctuations, possibility of more flexible working hours.
- Recruitment allowance.
- Pleasant environment and team - we are not an anonymous production, we know and care for all our employees.
- Employee benefits.
- Room for career and professional growth
- Ability to collaborate on designing service procedures for new products.
- A chance to participate in a project with international ambitions that modernises and promotes the repair trade.